- FUN. During My Time.
- Good Enough To Share
- Feeling The Pain
- Goofing With Cervantes
- Beyond Gildas & Pintxos En Donostia-San Sebastián
- LOURDES for the 6th Time
- Murallas de Pamplona
- Valcarlos to Roncesvalles
- The Little French Basque Village At The Foot of the Pass (Saint Jean Pied de Port)
- Sheep Bells Through The Mist (SJPP to Valcarlos)
Blogs I Follow
36. Now tell me honestly. What are you really working for? Food on the table. Send kids to school. Have a good life. Just make sure you’re NOT too busy to enjoy it!
37. Be a really good all-weather friend. Be there for them, in good health & bad, good or bad times …….. or for their loved ones once they’re gone. Make them feel your love and care. Surprise them, and be surprised yourself with their reactions.
38. You’d always have differences with your own friends. You don’t have to tolerate them, nor should you be blind to their faults. Acknowledge them. Accept them, and focus on the good in them.
39. The world does not revolve around you. Be considerate of other people’s needs, feelings and sentiments.
40. Just because you’re friends doesn’t mean you always need to be together. Each needs her space too. Be mindful of that.