26. You pile up memories as you grow older. But not everyone would be interested in your experiences. It’s not really cool to be sharing them all the time. If you can’t help it, blog about them instead 😄 That way, your family and friends won’t be compelled to listen to your blahs.
27. Ask yourself this more often : Do you need it? If you do, how many of it do you need? Having way too much can be a chore. Unless of course you’re filling up a “brag sheet”. .
28. Wean yourself from material attachments. Less is best. It limits your choices, yes, but why agonize over trivial pursuits?
29. SIMPLIFY. A simple life with less choices, less complications, less stuff to store, less waste, may translate to a more meaningful life.
30. Love them unconditionally. No matter what. And go ahead and let them know. Share your priorities with them; through a path filled with more meaning, in relationships made more significant.
For more blogs celebrating life, check out :
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lifeisacelebration