16. On food — many happy memories attach themselves to food trips. Go ahead and create happy dining episodes. Food in the belly is food for thought 😄
17. My momma used to say — get them kids enjoying some luxuries from time to time. Those tastebuds and holiday memories will drive them to succeed so they can indulge themselves. But keep them always in that state and they’d grow up feeling entitled instead.
18. The successful man is one who is self-driven to learn more, often with humility. Pride gets in the way most times.
19. Grooming should never go out of fashion. The young ones may do it to be socially acceptable and admired. The older ones do it simply because it feels good.
20. When choosing a spouse or even just a friend, it is good to meet their household staff. Their relationship reveals a lot about their character.