21. Friendship is never functional. Stay away from those with an agenda. Those sweet-talking, patronizing axxhxxxs can’t play the part consistently. Mind those lapses!
22. Develop relationships with younger people, even children. You’d be surprised how much you can learn from them.
23. Your best friends are not necessarily your best travel buddies. But good travel buddies almost always make good friends.
24. Treat your friends like family. And treat your family like friends.
25. Don’t take the fun out. Explore, discover and enjoy “in as many ways” with family and friends.