11. Pray always for the means to be generous. And remember not to take credit for it.
12. On sharing, pray your generosity neither offends nor insult. Pity can work both ways. .
13. Share experiences with your children. Many childhood memories revolve around shared activities — a holiday, a food adventure, a few games played. Hardly the material stuff.
14. Keep those happy thoughts. Let them stay with you and within your family. Ever wondered why “oldies” love reminiscing the good ol’ times?
15. Envy stems from one’s habit of comparing one’s self with others. When you can’t help it, count your blessings.