As my birthday nears, Let me share the “next batch” of life lessons here.
6. When others step out of your life, don’t spend the rest of your life chasing them.
7. Worried about what others would say? Only one judgment matters. God’s.
8. Don’t dwell on your past mistakes. No one’s perfect, and I dare add — one is “entitled” to one indiscretion. Learn from it though, and never repeat the same mistake.
9. Don’t carry your previous life – with all the ranks and privileges – with you after retirement. Dispel that air of superiority. Respect is earned. Friendship knows no ranks.
The next one is among the hardest, but NOT impossible.
10. On wealth, know when it’s enough. Beyond what you need, SHARE.